Well I'm officially into my 2nd trimester and in what is called a "safer" zone. I can't believe it has already been 14 weeks, and only 26 weeks to go. Right now, the baby is about the size of a lemon and becoming very active in its temporary home. I can agree with this! I still haven't felt anything but when listening with the doppler it is hard at times to hear for a lengthened portion of time because the baby is a moving. We will hear the heartbeat and then it will go away and then gradually it will come back a beating.Today was also Father's Day. I called my dad to wish him a "Happy Father's Day". Then, I woke Chad with breakfast (waffle, eggs and coffee), then we went to church, I made him lunch, cleaned the house, and then made him dinner and a cake for dessert. :) I also got him a cute card and some golf balls (He lots a lot of them last time we went golfing) haha!
Congrats on getting to this point, a major milestone!
ReplyDelete