Sunday, June 12, 2011

First time I threw up....

So we went to church this morning and the whole way there I felt "not right". I was soooo exhausted I almost fell asleep in the car on the 20 minute drive there. Then when we got there I just felt dizzy and still "not right". So I went to the bathroom and sure enough, puked...twice! Yuck! I don't think it is any form of morning sickness because I haven't thrown up since, but I still feel gross. I know the flu is going around and I just hope I am not on my way to catching that. I also have a killer sore throat since I woke up this morning and I hope I also don't have strep. Oh wow, I can only hope to stay healthy this entire pregnancy...I better go take a nap and sleep this illness away!

No comments:

Post a Comment