Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Heartbeat of 155 and an active baby

Went to the dr today (13 weeks and 2 days) to have my June check up. I was really nervous for this appointment but in the end it went better than expected. We got to start out by using the fetal doppler to hear the baby's heart beat. There is was: 155 beats per minute. It was surreal to hear. We also got to hear the baby moving around. It's crazy to think a baby the size of a a peach is living and moving inside of me right now. I am just happy to hear everything was okay.

The doctor did say I have to stop weighing myself regularly. She said to let her worry about my weight and I NEED to eat when I am hungry, or it could hurt the baby. So Chad is going to hide the scale and I will only get to weigh myself on days that we take belly bump pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment