Monday, June 13, 2011
Nervous about our dr appt.
Tomorrow morning at 9 am I have my 13 week appointment. I have been so excited for this appointment for the past 2 weeks. The doctor said at this appointment we wold be able to hear the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler. I want to see how it has changed from when we heard it at 7 weeks when it was 115 beats per minute. It should be a lot faster at this next appointment, and by hearing it now at 13 weeks it is the finally sign that all should be fine and I will be out of the "miscarriage period". But I don't know what it is today, maybe it is because I have been sick, or I am losing my mind, I just worry all of a sudden that something is wrong with the baby. I have lost about 5 lbs in the last 2 days with this sickness I have contracted, the idea of meat makes me want to puke, and my bump is gone...what would I do if something is wrong? It would truly hurt me so bad, I would feel like a failure as a mom and I worry I would go into super depression mode. In the past 13 weeks this baby has already became a HUGE part of our life. It is all we talk about. It is the thing that makes us smile bigger than imaginable. It is OUR baby. I will pray hard the rest of the night that all is okay and tomorrow I get reassured with a strong and loud heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment