Thursday, June 23, 2011

What I am going through at the moment...

Currently I am 14w4d pregnant and feeling overall normal. I have no overall horrible complaints and yet I'm not feeling the best I even had felt. My face is defiantly breaking out. I look like a teenager and I have a bad habit of picking at my face so now I worry they will scar. I still am having that "odd" taste in my mouth, so usually I just try to eat to get rid of it. Tomorrow I'm going to start trying gum, maybe that will help. I am still not getting any type of morning sickness, but I always tend to not feel good at around 6/7 pm every night. Its weird how it happens every night at that exact time. Over all I think this all sums up what I am going through at the moment. I'm still waiting anxiously to feel the baby move. Sometimes I even sit quietly in bed, just hoping if everything around me is quiet it will be easier to focus and feel movement. Hopefully it will happen in the next couple weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment