Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Ultrasound Scheduled..the countdown begins
I called the dr because I was paranoid I was planning this whole party around the baby's gender and we didn't even have our ultrasound scheduled. What if they are busy and we don't get it scheduled before the party? Then what? The invites are already made and dated...oh me and my planning ahead. So I just called and asked to schedule it. They were reluctant at first but I explained I wanted to make sure Chad could get off work to come they said it was fine. So the big day is 34 days away. July 26th and 11 am (that is the time the baby seems most active according to the doppler) . Hopefully we will then find out if we are being blessed with a baby "Otto" or a baby "Ellery". Either way I will be excited. It is just crazy how different life would be if we are having a boy or if we are having a girl. I just want to know so I can start planning and start referring to this baby as "he" or "she" and not as "it".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, I am Arisha. I got your link through my post on the December Forums... OMG! Our scans are the same day! Mine is at 4:30 though... You and I are a day apart with due dates as well... I am due the 19th! I love it!
ReplyDelete