Sunday, June 26, 2011

Practicing for the little one

We went shopping today because I was going crazy being on bed rest. I haven't gotten off the couch since I got home from the emergency room on Saturday afternoon. I did go to church today. It was good but i got a little light headed in the middle of it. (I think it was the combination of singing, standing, sitting, kneeling, etc) I just had to sit down and get a drink of water and then I felt better .

But like I said we went shopping to get me out of the house. We went to get some new super cute maternity clothes for me (got a shirt, dress and pair of shorts). We also picked up some boxes of dipers at target because they were on sale. We bought 200 diapers, which I read in my pregnancy book, should last about 3 weeks! EEK! We thought it would be funny to practice putting the diapers on our puppy Stella. She didn't like it very much but it gave me and Chad a good laugh. :) And don't worry Stella isn't too mad at me and we are still best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment